Purpose of Our Children's Ministry
To partner with parents for the purpose of guiding children to a grace-filled, spirit-led, life-long relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. This includes:
1. Giving each child an understanding and awe of their all-powerful, all-knowing, ever-present God by teaching His-story at work in the lives of His people and His continued work and presence in the world today.
2. Instilling in each child a unique sense of purpose as they discover the importance of their individuality and the work that God has prepared in advance for them to complete.
3. Empowering parents with the knowledge and skills to guide the spiritual development of their children through every day opportunities and conversations as taught in Deuteronomy 6: 4-9.
4. Engaging children in age-appropriate, Christ-centered worship.
5. Developing the habits of spiritual discipline such as Bible reading, journaling, scripture memory, and prayer.
6. Encouraging children to look for opportunities to serve Christ and others.
7. Involving children in the life of our church family through both age divided, and cross-generational opportunities for service and fellowship.
8. Equipping children with a Biblical world view that will enable them to make wise decisions affecting their future and the world around them.
320 E. Firebaugh Ave. Exeter, CA 93221
Ph: (559) 592-2909 -
Service Times: Sunday Worship - 10:00 AM - Children's Church - 10:30 AM
Small Group Sessions - 11:15 AM
Wednesday Evening Bible Study & Youth Nite - 7:00 PM
Exeter Church of Christ | All rights Reserved © Copyright 2008-2016